In this drone review, I will present you one quadcopter by National Geographic. If you don’t know National
Geographic have an own shop and they make some toys, like this drone. This drone is in class under 50$, its cheap drone and like I can see on Amazon they have a lot of sales. So let we see what this drone can give you.
- Easy to use – With a kid-friendly design (age 14+) and an easy to use remote, our quad drone is great for novice pilots Auto-orientation and 1-button controls allow you to take-off, land and perform 360-degree flips, while built-in speed settings offer maneuverability and control.
- 30% Longer flights – Premium rechargeable LiPo battery helps drone flies up to 10 minutes on a single charge! Paired with a 6-axis stabilization system and an altitude hold function, you can glide, race and soar through the air while maintaining safe, stable flight.
- Complete Kit – For no-hassle flights, each drone copter comes with everything you need! You’ll receive a USB charging cable, landing gear and 4 propeller guards as well as 4 spare propeller blades. For added convenience, no FAA registration is required in the USA.
- Lightweight and expertly crafted air drone with advanced technology and a durable design help it resist damage on crash landings, while its 400-foot range provides safe control whether indoors or out.
- Dimensions : 5 x 3.5 x 15 inches
- Weight : 1 pounds
How hard is to use this drone National Geographic drone?
National Geographic Quadcopter Drone is really easy for use. It’s beginner friendly toy. The reason why I say this is because this model has a button for returning and key for autoland. This to buttons is important for beginners because if they mess up something just push one of these to buttons and you fix this problem. Your drone will return to you or he will land. So I recommend this drone for new drone pilots.
Unfortunately, this model doesn’t have the camera, but for these prices (around 45$) you have a lot of others features. Remember this is beginner drone, so the camera is not necessary, with this drone you learning how to fly.
With quadcopter National Geographic you can flight 10 minutes, what is perfect with this price range quadcopter. On other models in this class flight time is around 7 minutes, so with this model of drone, you can flight 30% more. I know you think its just 3 minutes, but when your flight 3 minutes is a lot, believe me. Who play with this toys know what I speaking. I have some information these drone can flight 15 minutes, what is great, its 8 minutes more than drones in this beginner class.
Control range is 400 feet, what is great for this class of drone! More expensive models don’t have this control range. It’s like the soccer field. If we compare with Aerodrone x6 its 4 times bigger range!
My opinion about National Geographic Quadcopter drone
In this class of drones, this drone can give you a lot! From my angle, this drone have only one minus, that because doesn’t have the camera. But if we look other features, like returning key, landing key, altitude key, flipping key… That features you can find only on expensive models. Soo this is a perfect drone for beginners, this drone can give you a lot for the price under 50$.